Is Keto Right For You?
Our functional medicine doctors and practitioners will help you evaluate whether the keto diet food plan is the right fit for you. Our patient and health-oriented approach look at your health issues’ underlying causes with in-depth health intake procedures and functional medicine testing.
Certain medical conditions are contraindications1 to a keto diet2, and our team will screen for these conditions:
- Advanced liver disease/failure
- Advanced kidney disease/failure
- Previous gallbladder removal
- Fat metabolism disorder
- Carrier of ApoE3 and/or ApoE4 gene
More About Keto
ReferencesSee the list
- Ketogenic diet indications and contra-indications. (2010, February 11). News-Medical.Net. https://www.news-medical.net/health/Ketogenic-Diet-Indications-and-Contra-Indications.aspx
- Masood, W., Annamaraju, P., & Uppaluri, K. R. (2021). Ketogenic diet. In StatPearls. StatPearls Publishing. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK499830/