- Marinate prawns in ½ tsp of the oil, white pepper, and a dash of salt. Set aside.
- Whisk eggs with milk and remaining salt until the whites are completely emulsified with the yolks. Thorough whisking aerates the egg mixture and contributes to the fluffiness of the scrambled eggs.
- Heat up a pan at medium heat with ½ tsp of oil, saute prawns until just cooked, about 2-3 mins. Set aside.
- In the same pan, turn the heat down to medium-low then add remaining oil and butter. Once you feel the temperature has dropped to medium low, add egg mixture.
- Once a solid layer of egg forms at the bottom of the pan, use a folding action with a rubber spatula to bring up the cooked parts, allowing uncooked parts to flow through, continuing to fold without over-stirring. As more layers of eggs get cooked, gently push them together to form a fluffy cloud of eggs. Gradually turn the heat down to low as more layers of eggs get cooked.
- As the last of the eggs get cooked, turn off heat and toss in some of the reserved prawns to mix gently.
- Plate fluffy eggs with prawns and top with remaining reserved prawns.
- Garnish with sesame seeds fresh spring onions.
- Cook Time10 mins
- Prep Time5 mins
80g ASC certified headless prawns, defrosted and deveined
1 ½ tsp extra virgin olive oil
⅛ tsp ground white pepper
2 dashes Himalayan pink salt, to taste
2.5 pcs pasture-raised, no added-hormone eggs
2 Tbsp organic full-fat milk
2 tsp grass-fed butter
1 tsp sesame seeds
Finely chopped spring onions for garnish